To leave a review about Colleen M. Glenn, click here!
Colleen M. Glenn is known for being a highly effective trial lawyer. She practices exclusively in the area of criminal defense and has dedicated her practice to helping all those charged with criminal offenses.
Ms. Glenn’s criminal defense experience spans more than 15 years. She is the founder and owner of the firm and has defended thousands of criminal cases. Colleen M. Glenn has dedicated her career to defending those accused of crimes in Bradenton and Sarasota, and throughout the state of Florida.
Ms. Glenn has a broad criminal defense practice. She represents clients facing a variety of misdemeanor and felony offenses and handles every aspect of each client’s case, from the initial appearance and bond reduction hearings to motion hearings, trial, probation violations and expungements.
One of the core values of Ms. Glenn’s practice is the constitutional standard that all people are innocent unless proven guilty. She is always prepared to take cases as far as necessary to protect that standard for each client. She is known for her professionalism, as well as her strong ability to relate to people. For that, she is well respected among the legal community and clients alike.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Criminal Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2006
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. – 2002
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. – 1999
- Major: Criminology
Honors and Awards
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2002 – Present
- FACDL Scholarship Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2002 – 2012
- Manatee County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2003 – 2012
- Natural Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Manatee County Bar Association
If you or a loved one has been charged with any criminal offense, you need an effective criminal defense attorney. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. You can reach us at 941-746-8800 or contact us online. We are located next to the historic Manatee County Courthouse. We accept all major credit cards.