Krisy Guy Zinna has a well-rounded legal background, and has worked previously as a Florida Prosecutor and as an Assistant Public Defender. In 2014, she opened her own private family law practice in Bradenton, Florida. She currently serves as Of Counsel to The Law Office of Colleen M. Glenn.
Clients who meet Kristy immediately sense the warmth and compassion of a professional who is ready to provide supportive help at an emotionally difficult time. Kristy has helped clients resolve even their most complex Family Law and Personal Injury matters successfully, so they can move forward in life again.
An experienced Florida Family Law Attorney, Kristy offers a full range of legal services in the areas of Family Law, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense. A zealous advocate for her clients, she is known for her tireless efforts to help her clients achieve the best possible results for their cases. She has helped clients resolve difficult legal issues that deal with family relationships and emotional matters that can be extremely hard for many people to deal with, especially when minor children are involved.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law – Divorce (contested/uncontested), Settlement Agreements & Modifications, Property Distribution, Child Custody & Support, Spousal Maintenance, Relocation, Paternity, Rights, Pre-Marital Agreements and more.
- Personal Injury – Domestic Violence Injunctions, Accidents, Workplace Discrimination, Deliberate Attacks
- Florida, 2008
- Stetson University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2008
- University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers in Manatee County